Dinkan's Application

You want to play Guild Wars 2 with us?

Moderators: SOJ commander, SOJ senator, SOJ officer

Dinkan's Application

Postby Dinkan » 24 May 2017, 21:13

- An ingame name to contact you
Dinkan.9075
- Experience GW 1 and 2 or other online RPG
I've been playing GW2 for a few days now, but I've played World of Warcraft for about 8 years and I have also played Archeage for a few years so I'm very familiar with MMORPG's.
- Where are you from?
United Kingdom
- Goals
I want to experience the late game content that GW2 has to offer, the main thing I am interested in is raiding, fractals and jumping puzzles. I'm not the biggest fan of PvP but if I had a nice group of friends I would give it a shot.
- Expectations
I'm not really sure what to expect I just want to have fun and to get to know some people, I already know Lauren and she said that its a very friendly guild with a good atmosphere.
- Self description
I am usually a little quite when first talking, but after a while I warm up to people. I try to joke around a lot and have a laugh but I also know when to stop. I spend my time either at work or playing video games, mostly MMORPG's.

Dinkan

Re: Dinkan's Application

Postby Dion » 25 May 2017, 03:18

Thank you for your application. :)

I'll contact you ingame.
[SoJ/HBT]-Officer about me
:human :mesmer Thalia Moondancer :human :elementalist Atanna Dighyamath   :sylvari :necromancer Navorah Ashwood     
:norn :ranger Ingrid Ravenclaw :sylvari :engineer Capricia Vioxintha :asura :thief Virru Revna
:sylvari :guardian Elaine Blackwood :charr :warrior Vanadis Steelrunner :sylvari Medua Valkath
Dion
Master of Antimony
Master of Antimony

Return to Membership Applications