Clearasil's Application

You want to play Guild Wars 2 with us?

Moderators: SOJ commander, SOJ senator, SOJ officer

Clearasil's Application

Postby Clearasil » 11 Mar 2017, 21:42

I actually registered a while ago, but I never got around to writing an application. And I took a little break again from playing, but I recently started playing again, so here I am!

- An ingame name to contact you

Clearasi.4019

- Experience GW 1 and 2 or other online RPG

I actually started playing GW 1 somewhat by accident. I went to the store to buy World of Warcraft, but they didn't have it in stock, so I went home with Guild Wars (Prophecies) instead. I went back and bought World of Warcraft eventually, but I kept playing Guild Wars every now and then as well.

I've been playing GW2 since release, with some short and long breaks in between. I recently catched up with the latest two living world episodes, so now I'm up to speed again! :D I still haven't completed the original personal story, so I'm working on that now! There is still plenty of other stuff for me to do... :)

Oh, and I'm somewhat of an altoholic!

- Where are you from?

The Netherlands

- Goals

At the moment I'm working on the original personal story, probably completing that soon. Other than that map completion, dungeons, fractals, maybe raids, try some jumping puzzles, and finding a fun group of people to do all that with ;)

- Expectations

Although I've started playing this game at release, I haven't done many dungeons or fractals, so I'd like to explore those. Mostly just a nice bunch of people to do things with. And I'd like to help others when I can.

- Self description

I'm not much of a talker when it comes to voice chat, but it usually gets better when I get to know people. I watch a whole lot of tv series, I'm especially in love with the sci-fi genre. To name a few, Westworld, The Expanse, Doctor Who, Agents of Shield and others.
I currently work as a Web Developer, building customized websites in a team of 6 people.

Clearasil
Shadow Lurker
Shadow Lurker

Re: Clearasil's Application

Postby Linda The Furious » 12 Mar 2017, 10:38

Hey Clearasi,

Thanks for your application to join SOJ, me or one of the other officers will contact you ingame to have a chat :)
Fijn weekend!!

Linda
SOJ Leader A little something about me
Linda The Furious :human :elementalist Linda The Furrious :charr :ranger Linda The Obvious :human :mesmer
Linda The Curious :asura :thief Linda The Glorious :human :warrior Linda The Engenius :human :engineer
Linda The Malicious :sylvari :necromancer Linda The Delirious :norn :guardian
Linda The Furious
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Postby Clearasil » 12 Mar 2017, 12:08

Thank you!

A "fijn weekend" to you as well! :)

Clearasil
Shadow Lurker
Shadow Lurker