You want to play Guild Wars 2 with us?

Moderators: SOJ commander, SOJ senator, SOJ officer

Postby Selene.kitaro » 11 Nov 2016, 12:36

Hi all!
My name is Alessandro, I'm 28 years old and I come from Italy.
Yesterday I met Gross Miss Conduct and He helped me through Verdant Blink's gliding madness.
I asked him if I could join the guild because I'm looking for some people to play with.

In Game I play GW since 2007 and I'm a Day-one-member in GW2 with rough 11k AP (I've stopped the game for several months twice XD ). I play mostly in the evening/night because of my work and every saturday Morning/evening.

For about game, my main is a War and I play mostly PvE with it. I've got a Guardian for WvW, a Necro and an Elementalist for PvP - but I'm not a very skilled Pvper - and a Mesmer and a Revenant for further porpouses. ;)

I'm opened to every activities in game and I'm Achievement-oriented so I play also to help people obtain them.

So, I hope we could enjoy this game together and have some fun!

Alessandro / Selene
Selene.kitaro
Shadow Lurker
Shadow Lurker

Re: New Member

Postby Terry » 11 Nov 2016, 21:36

Thanks for the application.

An officer should get back to you soon. In the meantime, what is your account name? Makes it easier to contact you.
SOJ PVE Officer
Terry

Postby Selene.kitaro » 11 Nov 2016, 23:00

Hi Terry,
nice to meet you! My Account name is: selene.kitaro5936
Selene.kitaro
Shadow Lurker
Shadow Lurker

Postby Linda The Furious » 12 Nov 2016, 13:51

Hey Alessandro,

I suppose it's selenekitaro.5936 that's at least how I found you :) Now I still need to find a time where we are online at the same time :P Tonight I will be online aswell but we are having an event/raiding so we might not be able to contact you during that event even though we are online.

Hope to speek to you soon!

Linda
SOJ Leader A little something about me
Linda The Furious :human :elementalist Linda The Furrious :charr :ranger Linda The Obvious :human :mesmer
Linda The Curious :asura :thief Linda The Glorious :human :warrior Linda The Engenius :human :engineer
Linda The Malicious :sylvari :necromancer Linda The Delirious :norn :guardian
Linda The Furious
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Postby Selene.kitaro » 14 Nov 2016, 10:10

[quote="Linda The Furious"]Hey Alessandro,

I suppose it's selenekitaro.5936 that's at least how I found you :) Now I still need to find a time where we are online at the same time :P Tonight I will be online aswell but we are having an event/raiding so we might not be able to contact you during that event even though we are online.

Hope to speek to you soon!

Linda[/quote]

Hey Linda,
sorry if you missed me, I've been the whole weekend in Milan ehehe :D I'm going to be up this afternoon from Work!
Selene.kitaro
Shadow Lurker
Shadow Lurker

Return to Membership Applications