Application

You want to play Guild Wars 2 with us?

Moderators: SOJ commander, SOJ senator, SOJ officer

Application

Postby Ekkerbrand » 06 Oct 2016, 13:58

Hey, I'm called Ekkerbrand in game, and for some reason I managed to go and screw up, since my account name is Alkoholizer.2619.

Anyway, I'm 23 years old and Swedish.

I've played Shaiya, Tera, Rift, Blade and Soul and a little bit of Voyage Century.

My goals with any guild really are to get into a relaxed environment where I can find a good team to tackle the content and socialize, I also always want to improve, especially in my understanding of game mechanics and the like... A slight character flaw of mine is that I always try to dissect games I play.

The expectations I have of the guild would be a friendly and relaxed environment with people who take the game seriously, but not themselves. Also to not have much drama going on, I'm allergic to that.

I would describe myself as pretty laid back, but determined and ambitious, I like to learn and I always want to get thrown head first at the next challenge (this is probably a little masochistic, as it sometimes lead to naked, unarmed Dark Souls playthroughs). I'm also quite patient with a lot of stuff, but petty bickering over stupid matters tend to get my blood boiling. I also tend to like playing tanky characters that stand in the front and support my team by acting as the first line of defense.
Ekkerbrand
Shadow Lurker
Shadow Lurker

Re: Application

Postby Dion » 06 Oct 2016, 22:51

Hello and thanks for your application. :)
An officer will contact you ingame.
[SoJ/HBT]-Officer about me
:human :mesmer Thalia Moondancer :human :elementalist Atanna Dighyamath   :sylvari :necromancer Navorah Ashwood     
:norn :ranger Ingrid Ravenclaw :sylvari :engineer Capricia Vioxintha :asura :thief Virru Revna
:sylvari :guardian Elaine Blackwood :charr :warrior Vanadis Steelrunner :sylvari Medua Valkath
Dion
Master of Antimony
Master of Antimony

Return to Membership Applications