Vear Application

You want to play Guild Wars 2 with us?

Moderators: SOJ commander, SOJ senator, SOJ officer

Vear Application

Postby Vear » 26 May 2016, 17:38

- An ingame name to contact you:
My in game names are Ella Bartes, Vear Bartes, Kheron Bartes or Korra Bartes. My tag is Vear.7069

- Experience GW 1 and 2 or other online RPG:
Experience in GW 2 includes being an officer in the guild [DAWN] which was a competitive WVW focused guild, whilst in this guild I lead WVW raids, Organised GVG's as well as other aspects of the game.

In GW 1 I was apart of a guild which focused on mainly GVG and PVP where I played the position of shock axe warrior, healer or flag carrier mainly.

In other online RPG's I have played WoW where i focused on arenas, open world pvp, battle grounds, raiding and dungeons whilst being an officer in a fairly casual and friendly guild. I've also spent alot of time playing Warhammer online focusing on RvR and roaming.

- Where are you from?
I am from the UK.

- Goals:
My goals are to complete different things with in the game that I haven't had the opporunity to do so far whilst also enjoying aspects of the game which I have always enjoyed doing such as wvw roaming and pvp.

- Expectations:
My expectations from the guild are to have a group of people to work towards my own as well as other peoples goals whilst also having an enviroment that I feel is fun and welcoming to do so in.

- Self description:
I am a fairly casual player who can also take the game too seriously at times, I'm easy to get along with and am willing to help others as well as guiding people when i have knowledge of certain aspects that they don't.

Vear

Re: Vear Application

Postby Aeva » 26 May 2016, 20:45

Friend of mine, hope to see him in the guild :)

Aeva
Shadow Lurker
Shadow Lurker

Name: Stace

Postby Terry » 27 May 2016, 09:01

Thank you for the application.

An officer should contact you soon.
SOJ PVE Officer
Terry

Postby Terry » 30 May 2016, 19:55

Invited Aeva as guest.
SOJ PVE Officer
Terry

Postby Linda The Furious » 01 Jun 2016, 09:24

:welcome to SOJ Vear, it seems Terry has invited you to the guild :) I hope he also explained you some things about the guild and the events we organise on our calendar. I did not manage to catch you ingame yet as I've not been online most evenings.
You have been invited as a guest and as soon as you write an intro you will also become a member. I have just opened up the forum for you so you should be able to see everything now!

Looking forward to meeting you ingame!

Linda
SOJ Leader A little something about me
Linda The Furious :human :elementalist Linda The Furrious :charr :ranger Linda The Obvious :human :mesmer
Linda The Curious :asura :thief Linda The Glorious :human :warrior Linda The Engenius :human :engineer
Linda The Malicious :sylvari :necromancer Linda The Delirious :norn :guardian
Linda The Furious
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Return to Membership Applications