Application

You want to play Guild Wars 2 with us?

Moderators: SOJ commander, SOJ senator, SOJ officer

Application

Postby Aeva » 22 May 2016, 21:34

My ingame name: Aeva.8249

I am 22, going on 23 in a month.

I've played gw2 since it launched with a few breaks in between. I've done all the dungeons, I have some raiding experience (VG,Sabetha, Gorseval) and some practise on Sloth. I never really caught on the the fractal hype, as it was quite a grind before they changed them. Recently I gave them a second chance and I really like doing my fractal dailies now. I'm only on t2 level now, but im enthusiastic about increasing it :) I've also been in a full wvw only guild for a bit which was a really cool experience, and i've also dabbled in pvp a bit. I like to consider myself a bit of an all-rounder kind of player, I love doing all kinds of things. I also LOVE open world events, AB, VB, DS :) I also really enjoy guild missions because its a great time to connect with the guild (more than usual). I've had mmo experience in World of Warcraft as well (raiding and achievement hunting is my passion there).

I'm from South Africa.

Goals: I'm probably most excited at the moment about clearing all the wings of SV/SP, getting my fractal levels up, maxing out my mastery level doing open world events (HoT zones).

Expectations: Friendly and mature place (no hostile people), a place with a great sense of humor and exciting/crazy people. A place where I can feel like i belong and be myself.

About me: I would say im quite a jovial, friendly and outgoing person. I'm rarely in a bad mood and love being in the company of others. I'm a morning person! And not very nocturnal (1am is usually my limit ^^). I can be very stubborn though, and if i make up my mind on something I believe in, I seldom switch my opinion without good reason. Im also very persistent though, and am not a "quitter". I like to push til the very end! I love to have a good laugh.
Last edited by Aeva on 26 May 2016, 16:49, edited 1 time in total.

Aeva
Shadow Lurker
Shadow Lurker

Name: Stace

Re: Application

Postby Terry » 23 May 2016, 09:01

Thanks for the application. We'll try to contact you soon.
SOJ PVE Officer
Terry

Re: Application

Postby Linda The Furious » 24 May 2016, 14:58

:welcome to SOJ, looking forward to reading your intro :)
SOJ Leader A little something about me
Linda The Furious :human :elementalist Linda The Furrious :charr :ranger Linda The Obvious :human :mesmer
Linda The Curious :asura :thief Linda The Glorious :human :warrior Linda The Engenius :human :engineer
Linda The Malicious :sylvari :necromancer Linda The Delirious :norn :guardian
Linda The Furious
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Return to Membership Applications