Membership Application

You want to play Guild Wars 2 with us?

Moderators: SOJ commander, SOJ senator, SOJ officer

Membership Application

Postby Chau » 22 May 2016, 01:24

Ingame name:
Chau aka Stine

Experience:
Have played gw2 before, but with long breaks inbetween, havent done any end game contents or dungeons, before joining this guild. :D Im also playing GTA 5 and have played for World of warcraft since BL.

Where are you from?:
Im from Denmark, living outside Copenhagen, close to, in car, to Mishi and Moik. :)

Goals:
My goal so far is having fun, trying some of the content I haven't tried yet, like dungeons etc. Gearing up and finding my footing in the game again, since a lot has happened thats new in the expansion. ;)

Expectations:
My expectations are hard to say currently, since dont have an overview what there is of end game content, but dungeons and possibly raid at some point, when geared up to it etc.

Self description:
My name is Stine. Im a danish girl and i know about this guild through Nina aka Mishi, since she is a very close friend to me with Moik also. I don't play guildwars often at the moment, since playing other mmo and games. Im currently studying, so mostly on in the evening if i am. Im a sweet girl, with a bit of a sarcastic humor. I normally try my best when doing content that i dont know.

Chau

Re: Membership Application

Postby Linda The Furious » 23 May 2016, 13:56

Hello Stine :)

Thanks for your application to join SOJ, me or one of the other officers/veterans will contact you ingame to have a little chat.

Linda
SOJ Leader A little something about me
Linda The Furious :human :elementalist Linda The Furrious :charr :ranger Linda The Obvious :human :mesmer
Linda The Curious :asura :thief Linda The Glorious :human :warrior Linda The Engenius :human :engineer
Linda The Malicious :sylvari :necromancer Linda The Delirious :norn :guardian
Linda The Furious
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Postby Linda The Furious » 24 May 2016, 12:09

I just tried to add you to my friendslist but it cannot find your name as Chau aka Stine.....can you maybe give me your full account name with the .numbers? that might help :)
Linda The Furious :human :elementalist Linda The Furrious :charr :ranger Linda The Obvious :human :mesmer
Linda The Curious :asura :thief Linda The Glorious :human :warrior Linda The Engenius :human :engineer
Linda The Furious
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Postby Terry » 24 May 2016, 12:38

I think she is already invited as guest member, under account name Chau.
SOJ PVE Officer
Terry

Postby Linda The Furious » 24 May 2016, 15:11

Oh haha I guess you are right...that was during my holiday I see :) I'll try and contact you when you are online!
Linda The Furious
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Return to Membership Applications