Application

You want to play Guild Wars 2 with us?

Moderators: SOJ commander, SOJ senator, SOJ officer

Application

Postby Leinad » 19 Dec 2015, 00:06

- An ingame name to contact you: My IGN is Leinad.8135 and my character is called Ledain (an anagram of my name).

- Experience GW 1 and 2 or other online RPG: In the past I played WoW and Archeage but I am relatively new to GW2 and have only been playing for 2 months. That said, I am mastery level 14 already and have a good base knowledge of the game.

- Where are you from? United Kingdom

- Goals: To participate in group events, contribute to a successful guild and to have fun of course.

- Expectations: An active guild that organises some events such as guild events, and a friendly community.

- Self description: My name is Dan, I enjoy MMORPGs, especially the pvp aspect of it. I've been looking for an active guild to run events with and to be part of a close community. I enjoy WvW, PvP, as well as fractals and any other challenging content. Thanks.

Leinad
Shadow Lurker
Shadow Lurker

Re: Application

Postby Terry » 19 Dec 2015, 16:52

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your application.
An officer will try to contact you soon to have a chat.

Regards,
Terry
SOJ PVE Officer
Terry

Re: Application

Postby Linda The Furious » 06 Jan 2016, 15:55

:welcome to SOJ Dan!! Sorry for the late reply as I have been on holiday for 2,5 weeks. Was nice to have a short chat and looking forward to reading your intro
SOJ Leader A little something about me
Linda The Furious :human :elementalist Linda The Furrious :charr :ranger Linda The Obvious :human :mesmer
Linda The Curious :asura :thief Linda The Glorious :human :warrior Linda The Engenius :human :engineer
Linda The Malicious :sylvari :necromancer Linda The Delirious :norn :guardian
Linda The Furious
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Return to Membership Applications