Simon Fol

You want to play Guild Wars 2 with us?

Moderators: SOJ commander, SOJ senator, SOJ officer

Simon Fol

Postby la Oneironaute » 08 Nov 2013, 10:51

Hey all,

* To begin with I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Alek and I'm from Poland.

* Contact: My main is Simon Fol and if you wish to contact me, that's the char you should be looking for ;)

* Experience: I played WoW a lot before cataclysm came out.
GW2 since couple of months back.

* Goals: Playing as a lone wolf was never as cheerful or fun as playing in a group of friends. By joining a guild, my main goal is to find a friendly bunch of people who just enjoy spending time together.

* Expectations: It's really about people (again!). I read the Rules of the guild and I just think I'll suit well. I wish to fully experience what GW2 has to offer and I think you might be the right people to do it with ;)

* Description: I'm a practicing writer (working in game development). My hobbies are music (i play bass) and illustration (I finished Graphic Design at the university in UK). Playing games is not only my hobby but my job as well. In my free time I'm training my cats to be assassins and parkour masters.

I hope we soon meet in game ;)
Best,
Alek
la Oneironaute
Chromium Defender
Chromium Defender

Name: Alek

Re: Simon Fol

Postby Zjakke Of Leith » 08 Nov 2013, 11:25

Hey Simon, welcome on our forum! I can already imagine people thinking you have an awesome job! :P

As I probably won't be there the next 2 days you'll probably be contacted by one of our lovely veterans, if I do manage to get online I'll do my best to contact you to have a little chat.

Cheers!
Jan
Live your life, for heaven's sake,
love your life, come what may,
learn to accept the things you cannot change.

Live, love and learn as the world turns. ~ The quote that's designing my life!
~ a proud [SOJ]-Officer
Zjakke Of Leith
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Name: Jan

Postby Linda The Furious » 11 Nov 2013, 11:28

Hi Alek,

Thanks for your application to join SOJ! Your job sounds very awesome indeed...but I guess i'm romanticising this a bit in my mind......I'm sure it's not really playing games all day long ;)

I think Jan was online yesterday to see if you where on to chat, but I'm not sure if he could catch you ingame now in the end. Otherwise Jan or one of the others will try to contact you.

Cheers,
Linda
SOJ Leader A little something about me Image
Linda The Furious :human :elementalist Linda The Furrious :charr :ranger Linda The Obvious :human :mesmer
Linda The Curious :asura :thief Linda The Glorious :human :warrior Linda The Engenius :human :engineer
Linda The Noxious :sylvari :necromancer Linda The Delirious :norn :guardian
Linda The Furious
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Postby Linda The Furious » 11 Nov 2013, 18:45

:welcome to SOJ Alek!! Was a very nice chat :D As discussed...I'm sure the other members would also like to get to know you a bit better at our intro section on our forum. Cheers!
SOJ Leader A little something about me Image
Linda The Furious :human :elementalist Linda The Furrious :charr :ranger Linda The Obvious :human :mesmer
Linda The Curious :asura :thief Linda The Glorious :human :warrior Linda The Engenius :human :engineer
Linda The Noxious :sylvari :necromancer Linda The Delirious :norn :guardian
Linda The Furious
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Postby Salcedo » 29 Aug 2017, 07:42

Hi Alek, I am originally from Poland too. Do you still play?

Salcedo

Postby Terry » 01 Sep 2017, 07:32

Hes probably not playing anymore. His name does not not show up on the guild roster which means he was likely removed in a cleanup after not having logged in for over a year.
SOJ PVE Officer
Terry

Return to Membership Applications