Morti's application

You want to play Guild Wars 2 with us?

Moderators: SOJ commander, SOJ senator, SOJ officer

Morti's application

Postby faileon » 13 Oct 2018, 11:52

Hi guys,

I'm already part of the guild, joined with Timmy (Naman), but I'd like to gain access to the forums as well :)

- An ingame name to contact you:
My main, necromancer, is Mortifera Poena. In game you can call me Morti, that rolls of the tongue pretty nicely I believe.

- Experience GW 1 and 2 or other online RPG;
My first and only MMORPG I played before GW2 was LOTRO. I played that game for about 6 years and I loved it. Back then I was a highschool scrub so I had a lot of time I could spend playing, hence I was part of a hardcore raiding guild. Eventually they game died with pay2win store elements. I looked for something else, tried GW2, but back then in base Tyria there was not much content and eventually I lost interest in the game. Now I came back to try it, because I've heard a lot of good feedback and I must admit, the game is way better than it used to be with HoT and a lot of diverse content.

- Where are you from?
Czech republic.

- Goals :
I am keen to master my necro, both power reaper and support scourge. Working on the first one right now, and am planning to buy PoF soon so I can work on the second. I would like to have some fun and banter with you guys both in PvE and PvP content. I loved PvP based games and despite my ladder anxieties I was rather high in games like League of Legends or Battlerite.

-Expectations:
Raids, fractals, sPvP, WvWvW, chill community without hate and elitism, all the good stuff :)

- Self description:
I work as a software developer, I usually get home late and play few hours in the evening. Usually I'm tired from the day so I don't type much in the game chat, but on voice chat I'm more active.

faileon

Re: Morti's application

Postby Dion » 14 Oct 2018, 00:03

Thank you for the application/introduction. I'll see you ingame. :)
[SoJ]-Leader about me
:human :mesmer Thalia Moondancer :human :elementalist Atanna Dighyamath   :sylvari :necromancer Navorah Ashwood     
:norn :ranger Ingrid Ravenclaw :sylvari :engineer Capricia Vioxintha :asura :thief Virru Revna
:sylvari :guardian Elaine Blackwood :charr :warrior Vanadis Steelrunner :sylvari Medua Valkath
Dion
Master of Antimony
Master of Antimony

Return to Membership Applications