Jake's application

You want to play Guild Wars 2 with us?

Moderators: SOJ commander, SOJ senator, SOJ officer

Jake's application

Postby Jak3Vil » 06 Apr 2018, 09:42

Good day all members

My name is Jake and I play with the char named Demented Glaxc

I have 4 years of experience in GW2 yet sadly no exp in GW1. I have 3 years worth of experience in PvP, only starting PvE content about 7 months ago. I am busy working on another leggy back piece namely the Fractal one. I have the PvP one already. I am quite passionate about fracs and raids.

I did one raid with the GM and even with me being in the wrong spots or my dps was too high (doing statues) not once did I get shamed for it. I immediately wanted to join the guild, I could see it is a place where I can grow into a better player and raider.

I am 23 years of age, full time employee of a dairy company in South Africa, working as a Risk Analyst. My goals for the game is finish off the fourth leggy weapon, get to 250 LI to make some leggy armor, be active in the GW2 community and SOJ community, help other as the GM helped me with the statue raid.

Kind regards
The Demented (Asura) Glaxc

Jak3Vil

Re: Jake's application

Postby Dion » 06 Apr 2018, 12:55

Hey Jake.
Thank you for your application. Glad that the forum issues have sorted themselves out somehow. :)
We've already talked ingame. I hope you'll enjoy your time with SoJ. :D
[SoJ]-Leader about me
:human :mesmer Thalia Moondancer :human :elementalist Atanna Dighyamath   :sylvari :necromancer Navorah Ashwood     
:norn :ranger Ingrid Ravenclaw :sylvari :engineer Capricia Vioxintha :asura :thief Virru Revna
:sylvari :guardian Elaine Blackwood :charr :warrior Vanadis Steelrunner :sylvari Medua Valkath
Dion
Master of Antimony
Master of Antimony

Postby LoganGri » 06 Jul 2018, 14:14

Welcome, Jake. I hope we'll do some PvP together if you're into it still.

LoganGri

Postby Linda The Furious » 24 Jul 2018, 09:08

:welcome
SOJ Leader A little something about me
Linda The Furious :human :elementalist Linda The Furrious :charr :ranger Linda The Obvious :human :mesmer
Linda The Curious :asura :thief Linda The Glorious :human :warrior Linda The Engenius :human :engineer
Linda The Malicious :sylvari :necromancer Linda The Delirious :norn :guardian
Linda The Furious
Thorium Conjurer
Thorium Conjurer

Return to Membership Applications